Ladies Job Club - UCLAN In The City - 1-4pm - 18/4/18
Apr, 10 2018
~In the modern world when a couple have a baby it is no longer assumed that the mum stays at home. Dad is often led to look after the young one whilst the mum, after a period of leave returns to the workplace. That being the case it is vital that women in contemporary society are learnt excellent skills to help them return to work after having a baby.
As part of UCLAN’S In the City project at 44 Lune Street, St. Georges Shopping Centre a new and positive initiative is designed to equip women to handle the workplace with courage and confidence.
Lancashire Women’s Centres’ Job Club focuses on supporting and empowering ladies so they can produce an effective C.V., develop techniques on completing successful application forms, smart job searching and one to one/group interview coaching.
It begins next Wednesday April 18th from 1-4pm and will also encourage the following 6 therapeutic services :-
• MindFit groups and one to one support at our Preston Centre.
• 6 week Barriers to Employment Course
• Financial Health Checks and Better off Calculations
• Support to identify childcare needs and explore childcare support options.
• Identifying training for gaps in their education
• Support with volunteer placements to match required skill development.
This is an exciting new Job Club for clients of Lancashire Women’s Centres WorkFit Women which can assuredly say it will support ladies on their journey back into employment, giving them the complete confidence, assertiveness, qualifications and experience they need to be successful.
Wednesday, April 18
1:00pm - 4pm
Lancashire Women’s Centres’ Job Club
UCLAN InTheCity, St George’s Shopping Centre, 44 Lune St.