Workflows That Work For You- Society 1 - Preston - 10am - 12noon- 7/02/20
Jan, 24 2020
~Are you the owner of a newly established business? If so, then the following information will be appropriate to you.
The Society 1 Skills Scrum has organised a series of small yet necessary learning sessions which will assist you and give you the confidence to enable your business to go forward.
The next in the series will take place on Friday February 7th from 10am till 12noon and will be discussing the subject:- ‘Workflows that Work For You’. By attending this event you will learn the following three key essentials:-
- How to plan your projects effectively
- Keep your clients ecstatic
- Still have energy at the end of the day.
In a deeper context you will process this:-
- What your workflow should take into account, to stay on top of all the bits you need to do, from project start to project success.
- How to simplify your processes and systems for maximum efficiency and organisation.
- Rituals that will help you stay focused, creative and productive, so you can rock your clients socks, without feeling overwhelmed or over-stressed.
These learning sessions are relevant for Freelancers, Independent Business Consultants and Solopreneurs. You may be doing two of the following things:-
- Running an established microbusiness, but struggling with the overwhelm of a growing client base and workload, or
- Just starting out and looking for guidance, to help you avoid getting into 1’s situation down the line.
The event will be brought to you by Mich Bondesio. Mich is a seasoned communications consultant, project manager and performance mentor. Her Growth Sessions talks and workshops support companies to build healthier work cultures, and business people to develop more mindful approaches to work.
The event is free to attend but you will have to register your interest. You can do so by logging onto the following website address:-
Society 1 is located near the Preston train station and bus stops. Suitble parking is found at Fishergate Shopping Centre or Avenham Car Park. Please note:- beware the one-way system on the high street! Alternatively there's a park and ride from Walton-le-Dale or Portway.
In this Skills Scrum, we will explore ways to set up and track your workflow, so you can manage your time, clients and projects in a more focused, efficient, productive and supportive way:-
- Workflows That Work For You
- Society1- Preston
- Friday 7th February 2020
- 10:00am till 12:00noon