The Space Webinar Series: Engaging audiences with contemporary art
Dates: 12 May 2021 - 12 May 2021
The social climate is picking up again. Experiments including staging 300 people in a warehouse for an all night rave is just one of many to go under scrutiny.
The arts though still has longer road to climb. Places will be opening up again soon but already many of us have experienced a shift in viewing art online.
On Thursday 13th May 2021 you are invited to an online event entitled:- “The Space Webinar Series: Engaging audiences with contemporary art”. It is expected to last three hours which will start at 2pm and conclude at 5pm.
At this point you may be asking, ‘Who is this session for?’ The following information will be applicable to :-
Museum and gallery professionals who:-
- Work with digital content generation across web and social media
- Want to know more about building an online presence and grow audiences
We will explore:-
- How digital strategies can provide focus and enable you to achieve more
- Identifying online audiences
- How to establish an individual voice in a seemingly crowded marketplace
- How to create sustainable social content with limited resources
The focus will be primarily on small to mid size teams. The webinar will be an instructive programme educating us on how organisations can achieve more impact with fewer resources. It will also help you to establish and prioritise genuinely valuable audience reactions to maximise your time and output.
The following website link will inform you how to register:-
You will find access to these subjects:-
- Get commissioned
- Our commissions
- About us
After a year of lockdown, engaging audiences through the digital format is crucial now more than ever before. This webinar, led by The Space for National Galleries of Scotland and Tate dispels the myth of technology and gives greater confidence to those who find the online world overwhelming.
The website link will develop further information on the following people:-
- Led by:
- Rob Lindsay, Head of Audiences for The Space
- Russell Dornan, Digital Media Content Manager, National Museums Scotland
- Amrit Singh, Creative Director, Rebel Creatives
You will find more content about the ‘Artist Rooms’ as well.
This event is ideal for museum and gallery professionals who want to know more about building an online presence and grow audiences.
^Alex Ashworth CCG Art Blogger