Culture Reimagined : Digital Champions
Dates: 25 Mar 2021 - 25 Mar 2021
We’ve all successfully adapted to the online world. But what if you’re an advanced computer minded person. Are you readily looking for ways to learn and develop your skills?
This Thursday 25th March 2021 you are invited to a free virtual workshop entitled ‘Culture Re-imagined - Digital Champions’. It will be a full day from 10am - 5.30pm.
Following Immerse UK and Musemio’s 2020 ‘Culture Reimagined Summit’, the sold-out summit for forward-thinking museums and cultural institutions, this conference showcases how innovation can be put into action within the cultural sector.
The 2021 event is specifically designed for the cultural sector, with the mission of providing practical, relevant, and innovative insights that can be applied immediately.
In the summit, you will be able to:-
- Participate in 3 hands-on workshops on museum storytelling, audience mapping, and innovation from leading experts like former Rijksmuseum and We Share Culture's Wouter Van Der Horst and Your Digital Tattoo's Lauren Vargas
- Learn and interact with panelists from Tate Kids, The National Gallery, National Museum Wales, among others.
- Meet leading museum technologists 1:1 to discuss your museum in our coffee chats
- Design your own strategies and digital designs with a PDF workbook full of worksheets and templates for your team.
- Network with like-minded professionals, innovators, and digital leaders in the cultural sector.
- Recap the learnings with our recordings
You can register by logging onto the following website address:-
By accessing this link you will also be able to identify some of the other aspects featured throughout the day. These include:-
- Schedule of events
- Benefits of attending
Do you want to propel your institution's digital presence? Learn from leading experts and workshop your digital strategy live at this free, virtual event.
^Alex Ashworth CCG Art Blogger