Creative Leaders Festival
Dates: 18 Aug 2020 - 19 Aug 2020
Have you ever been to a culturally based programme and found yourself completely overwhelmed by the amount of people attending and the difficulty in digesting information delivered by experts in their craft because you were slightly preoccupied by the population in the venue?
If so, thanks to the somewhat inconvenient nature of the corona virus it has provided us with an online facility which we can happily use from the comfort of our own home.
From next Wednesday and Thursday ( 19th and 20th August ), The Creative Leaders Festival will take place in the virtual world and is designed for creative industry professionals based in the following places:-
- Greater Manchester
- Liverpool City Region
It will be hosted by The Growth Company and supported by Greater Manchester Combined Authority and the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport.
The festivals primary objective is to inspire energise and re-connect with the North West of England during what has caused for many an intolerable time in the creative industry.
The following activities will help practising artists bring the passion back into their work:-
- Keynote speeches from political leaders
- Sector specific roundtables for in-depth discussion and focused networking
- Live content from trusted names in the creative industry
- Virtual exhibition featuring an array of trade bodies, businesses and organisations who provide support to the creative industry sector
- Thought-leadership panel discussions to keep you informed and develop solutions to current challenges
- Virtual networking with one-to-one and/or one-to-many video chats
In addition, the festival will give you the opportunity to share your personal insight of your work, learn from experienced practitioners and greatly benefit from the excellent support made readily available from Government, Local Authorities and industry associations.
- Creative Leaders Festival :- 19th and 20th August:-
- Two days of connectivity and content, offering you the latest insight, information and solutions that you need to stay ahead of the curve and succeed.
^Alex Ashworth CCG Art Blogger